Mugen - Lair Forum
August 21, 2017, 08:30:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have something useful to post in an old topic? Feel free to bump that topic!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register Chat  

F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)  (Read 1834 times)
Hyper921
Board Moderator
Omega Member EX

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: September 12, 2009, 04:35:04 pm »

Like Supermystery's Dragonballz UB22 Characters. I as well have created some that are offline to the public. My reasons are somewhat the same and just to prevent events occuring in the past. Here are some questions that are popularly messaged to me that I will resolve:

1) Q:Why are your characters offline as well?
A: In the past, my characters have been numerously warehoused. To prevent this from happening, I have taken certain creations offline.

2) Q: Why are some offline and some online?
A: Some creations were meant for the public, the UB22 Full game series were some, they are public because they are not unbalanced and "cheap", therefore the vast majority of the public would enjoy them.

3)Q: Which creations are offline?
A: Some of the Vegito creations are offline, the updated Gogeta, refer to my hosted section to see for more info, also, some characters are not offline because of their overpoweredness or "cheapness", but because sometimes they were unfinished or to underdeveloped to be released.

4)Q: Do you think you will ever go back into creating Dragonball Z characters again?
A: That question is frequently asked and I highly doubt that I will, most of my creations are repetitive and have the same style, which creating over and over again became rather boring, which drained my interest for M.U.G.E.N. so no, I highly doubt I will return to creating.

5)Q: Can I have your offline creations?
A: No

6)Q: How can I obtain your offline creations?
A: Some of my characters are obtainable by becoming a special member, see the member groups and rankings topic
for more information on aqcuiring those characters.

7)Q: You certainly made alot of Vegitos....why?
A: I was never satisfied with my Vegitos, so continuously creating more versions I have come up with one that I was satisfied with (Hyper Vegito version 2).

8)Q: You rule!
A: Thanks, I know.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:53:24 am by Hyper921 » Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: