Mugen - Lair Forum
December 14, 2017, 01:59:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have something useful to post in an old topic? Feel free to bump that topic!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register Chat  

Mugen - Lair Rank Nomination topic

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: Mugen - Lair Rank Nomination topic  (Read 36261 times)
vlen
Registered

i like pie! Lottsa spagghetti!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2009, 09:54:01 pm »

I'd say anyone who is really trustful, really wish I got to remember a few of these people in it..oh boy...I'd say you SM!  =P seriously though, I think a few people back that I knew in YT, like I think it was reeper, and maybe colosse, I nominate one of these two.
Report Spam   Logged

Bombs, you want it? its yours my friend, as long as you have enough BOOBIES.
Hyper921
Omega Member EX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2009, 10:18:21 pm »

I nominate myself to be a moderator. I think this forum needs a little more control, and I think that I have been here long enough to be trusted. I was around when the original sm forum was up, back in what? 2006? And I am confident that I can help alot in this forum.

Oh, and to SF, don't insult Hyper.EVER. He has been here longer then you, and he deserves some respect.

He has my nomination
Report Spam   Logged

Del246

whatev

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 02:36:58 am »

yea i have to agree with hyper
Report Spam   Logged
woozie
Mugen-Lair's Official Spokesman
Special Member

Come at me

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 03:40:01 am »

I question juggy. I thought we had some problems with you in the past.
Report Spam   Logged

silverflame
Administrator
Omega Member EX

Plus Rank:

Enjoy Mugen - Lair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2009, 03:09:08 pm »

I nominate myself to be a moderator. I think this forum needs a little more control, and I think that I have been here long enough to be trusted. I was around when the original sm forum was up, back in what? 2006? And I am confident that I can help alot in this forum.

Oh, and to SF, don't insult Hyper.EVER. He has been here longer then you, and he deserves some respect.
LISTEN, i give respect to people who respect me, u can be even obama, but, if u call me moron, TRUST ME, ur noise will go to the hell cuz i will crash it with my head, i dont like people who thinks they are god, so, dont be his angel and this is not argumented with you, so please, i dont have anything agaist you, so dont say things about this, this story should be closed but if the kid have some problems with me, he will pm me. END OF STORY

Btw im not sure if u can be a mod cuz ur here 1 day on 5 and a mod should be EVERY DAY here
Report Spam   Logged

My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/silverflamewips

Son Gohan ssj2 UB22 RELEASED!!!
JUGGERNAUT B*TCH

Silly B*tch your weapons cannot harm me

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2009, 06:39:45 pm »

Yeah, well, I have matured since then, and will not cause any prbs anymore

LISTEN, i give respect to people who respect me, u can be even obama, but, if u call me moron, TRUST ME, ur noise will go to the hell cuz i will crash it with my head, i dont like people who thinks they are god, so, dont be his angel and this is not argumented with you, so please, i dont have anything agaist you, so dont say things about this, this story should be closed but if the kid have some problems with me, he will pm me. END OF STORY

Btw im not sure if u can be a mod cuz ur here 1 day on 5 and a mod should be EVERY DAY here

I CAN be a mod. It's just that u are never on when im on.

Report Spam   Logged
Hyper921
Omega Member EX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2009, 07:49:18 pm »

I think he deserves a chance. Thats fact

@Silver_Flame

grow up lol. its just a forum
Report Spam   Logged

woozie
Special Member

Come at me

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 05:29:47 am »

Give a chance if anyone else reports his good deeds then.
Report Spam   Logged

The Crow aka Colosse
Staff

Plus Rank:

The Private Crow!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 07:51:35 am »

Personally I dont know in particulary Juggernaut, just saw him time to time in the forum...
& I thought that before being a mod, u had to past by several growing ranks, like contributer, creator , special member...
But well, if he's a nice guy. why not lol
Report Spam   Logged

woozie
Special Member

Come at me

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 04:41:18 pm »

You dont need to do all of that for mod. But sm need to do some consideration to see if he is actually reliable.
Report Spam   Logged

DjSturks
Coolest black man alive

Oh Dear...

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 07:11:49 am »

I'm going to say that I am against this.  I don't think Juggy would make a good mod.  Not that I think he's an inadequate individual, I just don't think he's mod material.  Besides, as per our convo in the Staff Section, it seems we have enough mods.

And Juggy, that last sentence really solidified my response, in case you were wondering.  And now, I would like to see the antagonizing of S_F stop, as well as S_F taking the bait.  W/e little school girl quarrel you guys are having, end it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 07:13:55 am by DjSturks » Report Spam   Logged

silverflame
Administrator
Omega Member EX

Plus Rank:

Enjoy Mugen - Lair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 11:55:40 am »

I think he deserves a chance. Thats fact

@Silver_Flame

grow up lol. its just a forum
Moon

I'm going to say that I am against this.  I don't think Juggy would make a good mod.  Not that I think he's an inadequate individual, I just don't think he's mod material.  Besides, as per our convo in the Staff Section, it seems we have enough mods.

And Juggy, that last sentence really solidified my response, in case you were wondering.  And now, I would like to see the antagonizing of S_F stop, as well as S_F taking the bait.  W/e little school girl quarrel you guys are having, end it.
DJ, ok i will stop, but, could u translate ur phrase of me 4 me??since lol i cant understand all the sarcasm's phrases 8 Cool
Report Spam   Logged

My channel:

BlazingBarrager

Ass Kicking at its Finest

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2009, 05:53:23 pm »

I would like to nominate myself to be a Special Member. I used to be a Database Staff member and uploaded some things before I started losing interest in MUGEN. Afterwards, I decided to resign from being a Database Staff member knowing full well of the privileges that it gave me.

I'm sure some of you can also agree that I'm a trustworthy member.
Report Spam   Logged

silverflame
Administrator
Omega Member EX

Plus Rank:

Enjoy Mugen - Lair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2009, 07:11:19 pm »

I would like to nominate myself to be a Special Member. I used to be a Database Staff member and uploaded some things before I started losing interest in MUGEN. Afterwards, I decided to resign from being a Database Staff member knowing full well of the privileges that it gave me.

onestly idk so much about you, but if u dropped ur rank means ur not a regular, as i saw from  ur stats, for achieve that rank u should be more regular here, but this is just my opinion, the decision is by sm Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My channel:

BlazingBarrager

Ass Kicking at its Finest

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2009, 09:52:02 pm »

onestly idk so much about you, but if u dropped ur rank means ur not a regular, as i saw from  ur stats, for achieve that rank u should be more regular here, but this is just my opinion, the decision is by sm Smiley

Yeah. I try to be, but I'm one of those "Silent Members" who visit often, but rarely post.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: